Housing Costs are rising, can Rubber Roofing help?
Housing repairs can come out of nowhere. A broken boiler, a faulty doorknob or shower leaks are just some of the things that can happen to your home unexpectedly. However one of the most important structures in your home is the very thing over your head, a roof.
There are various alternatives for roof solutions, but have you considered rubber roofing? Rubber roofing could be the solution for your property that is one of the many ways to improve its value.
Is Rubber Roofing right for me?
Nobody wants a leaky roof or one that succumbs to moss, cracks or rot. EPDM is a synthetic rubber roofing membrane that is weather resistant in whatever climate.
Rubber Roofing is built to last without comprising its performance.
This incredible roofing solution ensures that your roof remains waterproof and capable of withstanding temperatures from -30°C to 120°C. UK weather may be unpredictable, but you can be assured that a rubber roof won’t be compromised.
What are the benefits?
- Rubber roofing has numerous benefits. It’s a roofing solution that will benefit your property and ensure that unnecessary housing costs won’t be wasted on roofing.
- Maintenance-Free waterproof material. You can have peace of mind knowing that you won’t have to check on the condition of your rubber roof, nor have to set aside maintenance costs for it.
- The life expectancy of 50 years. Housing repairs are inevitable, but roofing is something you won’t have to worry about for a long time. Laboratory tests and installations show that an EPDM flat roof can last in excess of 50 years.
- No Cracks, Splits or Rots. Rubber Roofing is built to last. Over time, a rubber roof won’t degrade or wear, and it’ll remain as resistant as it did when it was first installed.
- Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable. EPDM is the best value, sustainable roofing material available. Compared to other alternatives such as felt or GRP Fibreglass, the amount of energy during the manufacturing process is more efficient than producing those materials.
- A cost-efficient solution. Because EPDM doesn’t cost as much to produce, the cost to install rubber roofing is far lower compared to alternatives. Once installed, you won’t have to worry about its maintenance costs or an upgrade for at least 50 years.
Where to buy it?
Rubber roofing is becoming an increasingly popular solution for homeowners in the UK. When installed correctly, rubber roofing will protect your structure, built to last and most importantly, save you money. There are many companies that provide rubber roofing materials and installation, but we strongly recommended Rubber Roofing Direct.
Rubber Roofing Direct has over 20 years’ experience in the flat roofing industry
They stock major brands and materials such as ClassicBond, and they’ll find a solution for your home or shed. Why not look at other ways in how you can improve your home by clicking here.