You are here: Home > How to Apply
How to Apply The Application Process
Application Form – Online completion
Applicants should complete the application online:
- Click on www.eugrants.org
- Then click on Grant Application.
- Select the New Applicants box to the right and click on Register
(New applicants are required to register before completing the application form).
- Once registered click on New Application
- From the drop down menus select the following
- Programme: Northern Ireland Rural Development Programme
- Priority: Axis 3 - the quality of life in rural areas
- Sub Priority: Measure 3.1 (Farm Diversification)
- You will now be able to view the Measures that are currently open.
- Opposite SWARD (South West action for Rural Development) click on APPLY.
- Then complete the application.
- Print the application before submitting it and retain the copy, your Username, Password and Reference Number.
Application Form –Paper copy submission
If you experience difficulty in submitting your application online, you may complete a hardcopy application and a member of the SWARD staff will submit it on your behalf. Paper copies are available to download from this website (Click on the Application tab) or may be requested from any of the SWARD offices, details of office addresses are listed in the Contact Us section
Completed applications may then be:
- Posted to The Programme Administrator, SWARD, Cookstown District Council, Gortalowry House, 94 Church Street, Cookstown, BT80 8HX
- Handed into one of the 4 regional offices (details of office addresses are listed within the Contact Us section)
- E-mailed to email@example.com or
- Faxed to 028 867 64714